WHY CHOOSE ZOEA?
You have many reasons to choose ZOEA MALLORCA as your dive center. We have been working since 1997 to offer the best service to our clients, innovating and turning diving into an exciting activity in a professional and safe environment.
SERVICEOur dive center is certified as a PADI CDC Center (Instructor Training Center) for its quality and services: see more
- We teach PADI courses, the most prestigious dive agency in the world.
- We offer all level diving courses, from beginners to instructors, as well as Discover Scuba Diving to experieence diving for the first time.
- We organize snorkeling excursions for those who cannot dive or who prefer to observe marine life from the surface.
- We offer excursions and kayak and paddle surf rental to discover the coast line from new and exciting perspectives.
- We offer rental equipment and we have diving equipment for sale, new or second hand. We help you to choose the gear that best suits your needs.
- We have a technical service to review and repair your diving equipment.
- We offer training programmes in exchange for work, where the candidate can train from scratch, and make their passion their profession.
- We keep our centre open all year round. In mid and high season (01/04 to 31/10) we are open every day, and in low season (01/11 to 31/03) only on weekends and public holidays.
- We are at your disposal 365 days a year. You can contact us by phone or email.
SECURITYWe want to guarantee your safety at all times, establishing measures in and out of the water: see more
- We have emergency oxygen equipment in each of our boats, as well as in the dive center, for the immediate treatment of diving accidents.
- We carry out annual services of the air compressors and independent analysis of the air quality of our tanks.
- We have a hyperbaric chamber just 20 minutes from the dive center.
- We annually design procedures to respond immediately and effectively on the unlikely event anaccident occurs.
- All our staff are qualified to advise and accompany you during your experience.
FACILITIESWe have more than 400 square meters between indoor and outdoor facilities at your disposal: see more
- Large reception area and plenty of space for any dive gear you brought along.
- A specialized dive shop, with new and second hand equipment.
- Two fully equipped classrooms.
- Changing rooms and restrooms with hot showers.
- Lockers to safely keep personal belongings.
- Outdoor patio with automatic washing and drying cabinets, sinks for manual rinsing of equipment and storage-racks.
- Secure equipment storage room.
- A comfortable terrace to relax, to have a drink, and to fill in the logbooks after the dives.
- Guarded parking close to the center.
EQUIPMENTMore than 60 full dive kits of excellent quality (Scubapro), which are annually checked and bi-annually renewed, which keeps them always in an excellent condition. see more
- We have 5 and 7 liter tanks for children and 10, 12, 15 and 18 liters for adults. In total more than 200 tanks so you can choose the one that best suits your needs. We also have single and double valves and all tanks can be used both for DIN and INT regulators.
- Our filling station has 3 BAUER high pressure compressors and one KAESER low pressure compressor for the air of the Nitrox production membrane. All of them are regularly serviced and independent analysis are carried out annually to verify the quality of the air they provide.
- We offer the possibility of diving with air enriched with oxygen (NITROX) for those who have the corresponding qualification.
- ZOEA Mallorca is a SEA (Scubapro Educational Association) Diving Center, which ensures the standards of safety, innovation and quality of the material used in its facilities.
- We offer a wide variety of diving suits for rent, whatever your size. Also for children. We have 5 mm wetsuits, shorties, undersuits and dry suits for diving in winter if you don't want to get wet and feel warm.
- We have any piece of equipment at your disposal that you may need. From basic equipment (fins, goggles and snorkel), to the dive computer if you have forgotten yours
- We also have underwater cameras for rent if you want to take a souvenir of your dive.
HYGIENENow more than ever, hygiene and disinfection measures are essential. In addition to the usual cleaning of the facilities, we offer you innovative measures that guarantee the disinfection of diving equipment: see more
- Automatic washing and drying cabinets for equipment with automatically pumped sanitizer.
- Exclusive disinfection basins for regulators.
- Exclusive tubs for private material.
DIVE BOATSOur 3 boats have been designed and custom made with the safety and comfort of the diver in mind: see more
- Seats and tank holders to gear up comfortably.
- Space under the seats for heavy equipment or diving bags.
- Awnings for sun protection.
- Comfortable stairs to get on the boat even with the equipment on.
- Large platform aft to enter or exit the water.
- Thrustor proppeller guard to avoid accidents.
- Mooring points located just a few meters from the dive center
LOCATIONThe Bay of Santa Ponsa is a privileged location for nautical activities. see more
The Marina occupies an old natural harbor that opens onto the bay and allows access in less than 10 minutes to the best diving spots on the island, including three marine reserves: La Isla del Toro, the Malgrats Islands and the Isla de Dragonera . The rock formations that make up the bottom, the impressive visibility, and the abundance and variety of marine life, make this coast one of the best diving destinations in Mallorca.
HOW TO GET
ZOEA Mallorca is located inside the Club Nautico Santa Ponsa, which is a private marina. To access by car you should drive to the marina's main entrance and once there, without blocking the gate, give us a phone call so our personnel can go and open the gate for you. It will take some minutes, so thank you for your patience!