COME TO MALLORCA AND TURN YOUR PASSION INTO A FUN JOB WITH
WORK WITH US
If you are a dive Guide or Instructor, or a kayaking guide and you are interested in working with us, please send your CV to email@example.com before the 15th of March.
If your profile meets the requirements we are looking for we will contact you soon afterwards to schedule a meeting here or via Skype.
If you aren’t a Guide or Instructor yet:
During more than 20 years ZOEA Mallorca has been developing a complete training program for those who are interested in becoming a dive professional. The worldwide known PADI Continuous Education Program, together with our 25 years of experience teaching diving courses, make of this program one of the best options available to become a professional dive instructor.
Dates: From May to middle of October
Program: The training program is divided into three different areas:
Becoming a Divemaster and a member of the professional community
Get experience working as a Divemaster.
Instructor development course
Who can join this program?
– Be over 18 years of age
– Be at least an Open Water Diver when signing in for the program
– Not having a disease or disability that could affect the training and/or the work of the candidate
– Having an EU passport or a permit to stay in the European Community during the time that the program takes
What is not included?
– Accommodation (Staff house 200 €/month in a shared room)
– Medical certificate that approves the physical and mental conditions for scuba diving
– PADI fees for professional certifications (around 800 €)
– Dive equipment
What do we offer?
The shortlisted candidates that get a position in the internship program will have the following benefits:
– Books and training materials for all the courses
– Certification fees for all the curses, except the professional fees for Divemaster, IDC, and EFRI
– Broad experience as Divemaster
– Dive professional insurance
– Transfer from the accommodation to the dive center
– 1 day off per week
– Minimum of 100 dives
– The courses that the candidate didn’t get previously:
– Advanced Open Water Diver course
– Enriched Air Diver course
– Rescue Diver course
– EFR course (first aid and CPR)
– Divemaster course
– Emergency Oxygen unit use
– Dive logistics
– Marketing and sales
– Basic seamanship training
– Instructor Development Course
– Emergency First Response Instructor course
How to request a position for the internship?
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form before the 15th of March, indicating that you are interested in the internship program.
There are limited available places, hence if your profile meets our requirements we will contact you shortly afterwards to schedule an interview with you here or via Skype.